A Professional Membership Body based in Central London is seeking a Reviews Specialist to support the Professional Development and Admissions Manager in managing the life cycle and maintaining the pool of Reviewers/Assessors to ensure standards are being maintained and there is a sufficient pool to meet demand.
- Providing excellent customer service and accurate and concise information to staff, employers, members and potential members about qualifications and membership processes
- Working with the marketing department to develop and implement an effective Reviewer recruitment campaign
- Assisting with the development and implementation of guidance, training and the necessary support materials
- Planning and implementing the new Reviewer/Assessor training days
- Supporting the Audit Panel and coordinating the annual Reviewer/Assessor audit programme
- Organising a Reviewer CPD programme to keep the pool up to date with good practice and current regulations
Skills and Experience Required:
- Ability to communicate and influence with strong written, verbal and digital media skills
- Experience delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to manage and motivate self and others
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workloads
- Experience liaising with a range of customers and able to establish and maintain good working relationships at all levels
- Qualified to a degree level or equivalent compensating experience
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Billy today!