This membership body, based in central London, is recruiting an Academic Reviews Specialist to oversee the recruitment and training of assessors for their final stages of professional qualification.
- Identifying assessor numbers required for the year-long life cycle, in liaison with subject matter experts and other stakeholders.
- Working with the marketing department to develop and implement an effective campaign to recruit assessors.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of guidance, training and relevant support materials.
- Planning and implementing the new assessor training days.
- Ensuring continued performance standards, of assessors, undertaking quality assurance measures with internal audit teams.
- Organising an assessor CPD programme to keep the pool up to date with good practice and current regulations.
- Acting as first point of contact for enquiries relating to membership and qualifications.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and confidence in using digital media.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workloads
- Experience liaising with a range of customers and able to establish and maintain good working relationships at all levels
- Previous experience working within a membership environment.
Salary and Benefits:
- £30,000 per annum.
- Permanent position.
- Strong pension scheme.
- 25 days' annual leave.
To be considered for this varied role please contact Marcus today with your latest CV.