A professional membership body based in Central London is looking to recruit an Academic Systems Manager to develop and improve the body’s online learning platform.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide systems support for the online learning platform, recording suggestions from users to ensure continuous improvement.
- Project management and strategy input for the future of the platform.
- Deliver presentations and provide training materials to support end users when using the platform.
- Work closely with the IT providers to ensure the system is up to date and resolve any issues.
- Line manage a team, monitoring and supporting members’ personal development.
- Ensure delivery of online learning platform is within budget.
Key skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge of online learner management systems.
- Strong understanding of the Agile (scrum) and Waterfall methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience of providing committee secretariat support in a professional environment– including minute taking.
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe you meet the above criteria, please send your CV to Briony today.