This prestigious membership body is looking to recruit an enthusiastic B2B Account Manager to oversee a portfolio of existing clients, as well adding additional business from existing and new sectors.
Key Responsibilities of the Account Manager Role:
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key clients, arranging regular meetings.
- Proactively seek out and delivery on new opportunities for sales, maintaining a record of approaches and opportunities.
- Research and identify potential customers, initiating contact and setting out the benefits of engaging the organisation’s training services.
- Prepare cost models for opportunities as a means of demonstrating and ensuring opportunities for profit are maximised.
- Undertake events logistics responsibilities, including ensuring services are delivered to budget.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or with equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable sales experience within a services or training industry.
- Able to forecast costs and profits with accuracy, and experience of using CRM.
- Sophisticated negotiation skills and clear communication style.
- Target-driven outlook, with a commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
- Strong numerical and IT skills, particularly using MS Outlook and Excel.
Salary and Details :
- £30,000 per annum, with uncapped commission schedule.
- Full-time, permanent position.
- Central London-based, with provision to work from home.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.