This Educational Institution is recruiting an Accounts Coordinator to manage the daily running of accounts receivable and other financial records.
- Process and raise invoices and follow up payments as per contract.
- Ensure all payments are received and chase up late payments if required.
- Processing incoming payments and reconcile bank accounts and petty cash.
- Assist senior members of the finance team with ad-hoc tasks, both finance and non-finance related.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level and ACA part-qualified, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years' previous experience in an Accounts related role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised, precise and a strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work well under pressure, manage own time and prioritise duties in order to meet deadlines.
- Fluency in French is desirable.
If you are interested in this role, and have the required skills and experience, please send your CV to Alice today.