A professional membership body is looking to recruit an Administrative Officer to provide one of its departments with a wide range of clerical support.
- To respond to all external department enquiries
- To proofread a variety of documents to ensure that they are accurate and up to date.
- To maintain the department database.
- To process documents and orders as necessary.
- To carry out general office tasks such as scanning and filing.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Proven administration and customer service experience.
- Excellent IT and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise a heavy workload.
- High attention to detail.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£14.00 per hour
- Temp to perm