A prestigious academy is looking to recruit an Administration Assistant to provide high-level clerical support to the Development Department.
- Support campaign activity by completing data entry tasks.
- Work with the Event and Alumni Officer and Development Coordinator to provide administrative support to fundraising events.
- Assist the department in preparing correspondence.
- Support the Director of Development with stakeholder management as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to A-level standard, or equivalent.
- Office experience, preferably within an academic or high education environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and knowledge of using a database.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£20,000 - £22,000 pro rata
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- Temporary position – approximately 3 months
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.