A non-profit organisation is looking to recruit an Administration Executive to provide exemplary clerical and committee support to a busy team.
- Provide pro-active administrative support to a range of committees.
- Coordinate all aspects of organising meetings, including room booking, catering, taking minutes and drafting the agenda.
- Administer the membership databases for the committees.
- Help organise a series of specialised events.
- Maintain and update the physical and electronic archives.
- Assist in updating the website.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to A-level standard, or equivalent.
- Proven experience of committee and meeting administration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office packages.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload under pressure.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£30,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent position
- 25 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.