This international membership body, based in Central London, is looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to support the company’s programme of ongoing improvements to their structure and processes, including organising meetings and visits, and providing executive support to a head of department.
Key Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
- Schedule meetings for stakeholders, both virtual and in-person, including transport, venues and catering where needed.
- Ensure the dissemination of any materials and information ahead of meetings and visits.
- Act as first point of contact for queries about the programme and any related meetings.
- Undertake diary and calendar management responsibilities for stakeholders, including the head of department.
- Assist with booking travel for the team members and any international partners.
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or with equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in a fast-paced administrative environment.
- A positive, customer-centric outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Strong IT skills, particularly the MS Office package.
Salary and Details:
- £11.95 per hour.
- Full-time, temporary position with a quick start and due to last for 3 months, approx.
- Based in Central London office, with provision for remote working.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to Marcus today.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.