A prestigious health-related professional body is looking to recruit an Administrative Officer to contribute to their organisational aim of improving national health outcomes, providing executive support to senior staff and assisting with the administration of projects in a range of areas.
Key Responsibilities of the Administrative Officer:
- Arranging meetings, including undertaking committee secretariat and report-writing responsibilities.
- Acting as the first point of contact for queries from a wide range of stakeholders, by phone and email.
- Undertake invoice reconciliation in conjunction with other members of the Finance team.
- Maintaining accurate records of applications and other data, running reports where required.
- Providing diary management support to senior staff in the absence of other team members.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable administration experience, ideally to include executive support responsibilities.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service and team-centric outlook.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong IT and organisational skills.
- Attentive to detail.
Salary and Further Information:
- c£14.00 per hour.
- Full-time, temporary position.
- Immediate start and due to last for up to 2 months in the first place, with a further extension possible because there is a permanent vacancy within the team.
- Based remotely, with the option to work in central London.
If you are interested in this opportunity, are immediately available and believe that you meet the above criteria, please send your CV to Marcus today.