A prestigious membership body is looking to recruit an Administrator to provide high-level clerical support to a busy department, and to carry out personal assistant duties when required.
- Provide administrative support to the Planning and Resources Directorate, including diary management and booking meetings.
- Prepare agendas and take minutes at meetings.
- Act as a point of contact and deal with any correspondence.
- Compile reports on a monthly basis.
- Provide administrative support for boards and committees when required.
- Carry out financial tasks such as raising purchase orders and expense reconciliations.
- Order stationary for the department when stock levels are low.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to A-level standard, or equivalent.
- Experience working as a personal assistant, with duties including diary management and minute taking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Good numeracy skills with the ability to process invoices.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and work effectively to tight deadlines.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£25,000 - £27,000 pro rata
- Full time, 3 months fixed term contract with the possibility for extension
- 25 days’ annual leave pro rata
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.