A non-profit organisation is looking to recruit an Administrator to support the board-related operations of a busy, customer-facing team.
- Provide general administrative support to the office, including diary management, minute taking, arranging travel, processing expenses and handling correspondence.
- Act in the absence of senior colleagues.
- Supervise the arrangement and servicing of meetings and events.
- Prepare documents, reports and presentations to deadlines as required.
- Support other administrative staff within the office with specific projects if needed.
- Ensure compliance with data protection regulation.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard, or equivalent, is desirable.
- Proven experience of providing administrative support to a senior executive or within a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload under pressure.
Salary and Benefits:
- £24,000 pro rata.
- 6-month fixed-term contract
- 25 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business.