A close-knit charity body is looking to recruit a part-time (3.5 days/week) Administrator to contribute key support to all aspects of their operations, including property management responsibilities on behalf of tenants.
- Provide administrative support to office, assisting with organisation of events and workshops, contributing to marketing functions, and ordering stationery.
- Undertake front-of-house responsibilities, welcoming visitors and acting as first point of contact for phone calls.
- Committee secretariat responsibilities for meetings.
- Coordinate the programme of maintenance at the charity’s properties, including working with self-employed contractors and directing letting agents to arrange commercial letting.
- Liaise with tenants to ascertain and resolve difficulties with properties.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent experience in in fast-paced administrative environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, including supporting meetings with agenda provision and minute-taking.
- Strong IT skills and proficient using Microsoft Office packages.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise a heavy workload.
Salary and Benefits:
- £26,000 pro rata
- Permanent, part-time position, 3.5 days/week.
- Based in Haywards Heath.
- 25 days’ annual leave, with ability to buy and sell days.
- Strong pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to Marcus today.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your applicati