A public body is looking to recruit an immediately available Administrator to provide exemplary support to an ongoing investigation. There is the possibility of extension or permanence within this role.
Key Responsibilities for the Administrator:
- To maintain the department inbox and database.
- To set up and chair team meetings.
- To keep computer records up to date, produce documentation and update spreadsheets.
- To assist with financial tasks such as raising purchase orders and invoice reconciliation.
- To help collate and archive relevant documentation.
- To book travel, accommodation and car hire upon request.
- To carry out general office duties, such as scanning and filing, as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience for the Administrator:
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Demonstrable office support experience.
- High levels of attention and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong IT skills.
- Ability to prioritise a heavy workload.
- Full driving licence.
Salary and benefits for the Administrator:
- c£23,500 pro rata
- 6 month FTC (with possibility of extension/permanence)
- 27.5 days’ paid annual leave pro rata
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.