A charitable trust is looking to recruit an experienced temporary Administrator to provide high-level clerical support to a busy department, with a particular focus on grant application processes.
- Provide proactive administrative support to the department, including organising meetings and diary management for the directors.
- Act as a first point of contact for all general and initial grant application queries.
- Plan the timetable for grant rounds and monitor the progress.
- Ensure communication platforms, such as newsletters, web text and presentations, are being used effectively.
- Accurately log and update application information into the database, and respond to applicants efficiently.
- Coordinate awards for approved grants and projects.
- Develop and maintain the Grants Group contact databases.
- Complete several financial administrative tasks, such as finalising budget arrangements and processing invoices.
- Produce and circulate ad hoc reports and papers for meetings as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent.
- Proven experience working in an administration role and using GIFTS database.
- Numerate with budget management/monitoring experience.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a varied workload to tight deadlines.
- High-level IT skills and proficient in MS Office applications.
Salary and benefits:
- c£16 per hour
- Full time, temporary position for 2 months
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.