An independent public body is looking to recruit an immediately available Administrator to provide exemplary support to an ongoing investigation.
- To maintain the department inbox and database.
- To assist with financial tasks such as raising purchase orders and invoice reconciliation.
- To help collate and archive relevant documentation.
- To book travel, accommodation and car hire upon request.
- To carry out general office duties, such as scanning and filing, as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent.
- Demonstrable office support experience.
- High levels of attention and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong IT skills.
- Ability to prioritise a heavy workload.
- Full driving licence.
- C£19,000 per annum
- Fixed term contract until 31st March 2018 (with possibility of extension)
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.