A higher education establishment is seeking an Admissions Officer to oversee the administration for admissions to the institution’s courses, interacting with prospective students, answering queries, and guiding them through the admissions process.
Key responsibilities of the Admissions Officer:
- Liaise with applicants by phone, email, and in person to answer queries about policies and ensure compliance with admissions processes.
- Review application forms and accompanying documentation, assessing and processing in accordance with programme guidelines.
- Contribute to the collection of admissions statistics throughout the yearly cycle, for wider use across the organisation.
- Work in conjunction with other staff to ensure international students get all documents required for obtaining visas.
- Assisting the Recruitment team to schedule and deliver campus tours, and organise information sessions and open days for prospective students.
Skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- At least two years’ experience in higher education admissions office, ideally in the UK.
- Customer-focused mindset and positive outlook.
- Strong and confident communicator with the ability to interact well at all levels and build effective relationships.
Salary and details:
- Up to c£28,000 per annum.
- Permanent, full time role.
To be considered for this interesting role please send your latest CV to Marcus today.
Please note that we are unable to respond to all applications. If your application is successful you will be contacted by a consultant within five working days.