A prestigious European Business School is looking for an Admissions Officer to coordinate applications to programmes and to provide advice on any immigration requirements on a temp-to-perm basis, working closely with colleagues in marketing teams where needed.
Key Responsibilities of the Admissions Officer:
- Coordinate the admissions process for applicants, acting as first point of contact for queries and other correspondence.
- Process application forms in a timely manner, reviewing the procedures to suggest improvements where possible.
- Oversee arrangements for admissions sessions, recording results and producing statistical reports.
- Process, review and provide recommendations for scholarship applications.
- Attend off-campus events, presenting programmes to visitors.
- Advise both prospective candidates and other staff members about immigration requirements and procedures, ensuring information given is accurate and up-to-date.
- Maintain good contact with registered Tier 4 students to ensure that any changes in circumstances are recorded.
- Undertake regular audit checks on Tier 4 student records in readiness for Home Office visits.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Degree level or equivalent experience.
- Higher Education workplace experience, particularly within admissions.
- Practical knowledge of Tier 4 visa requirements.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£27,000 per annum.
- Full time, temp-to-perm.
- Competitive benefits.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency