A prestigious European Business School is looking for an Admissions Officer to coordinate the admissions process for their postgraduate programmes, working closely with colleagues in marketing and recruitment teams.
Key Responsibilities of the Admissions Officer:
- Coordinate the admissions process for the entire journey of any applicants, including organising welcome events, the creation of admissions documents and the use of online application forms.
- Report on student admissions and use these to inform future recruitment plans.
- Implement existing recruitment plans in liaison with marketing and recruitment teams.
- Attend off-campus events, presenting programmes to visitors.
- Use CRM to capture relevant details of applicants and prospects, ensuring GDPR requirements are adhered to.
- Assist with the development of promotional email communications to be sent to applicants.
- Contribute to the organisation of programme information sessions, fairs and open days.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Degree level or equivalent experience.
- Sales or recruitment experience in service environment.
- Experience of working with international customers.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Higher education student recruitment experience an advantage.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£28,000 per annum.
- Full time, permanent.
- Competitive benefits.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency