A higher education establishment is seeking an Admissions Officer to successfully recruit and screen qualified candidates, interact with prospective students and guide them through the admissions process.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Planning and forecasting the annual recruitment and admissions activities and implementing the agreed plan.
- Monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of these plans according to key performance indicators and providing regular reports to stakeholders.
- Ensuring the efficient processing of admission materials and corresponding with applicants in person, via phone or email.
- Scheduling and delivering campus tours and organising information sessions and open days for prospect candidates.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key recruitment sources, alumni and commercial partners.
- Booking and coordinating logistics for all of the events and fairs.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ Years of administrative/office management experience in higher education admissions.
- Experience in an admission, student recruitment, or sales orientated role in a client focused service environment.
- Strong and confident communicator with the ability to interact well at all levels and build effective relationships.
- Student-centred and advisor-oriented.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Billy today!