A professional standards body are recruiting an Assessment Coordinator to cover maternity leave.
- To work in a team for Examinations and Assessments ensuring and upholding standards and controls.
- Checking according to procedures and responding to candidate and examiner enquiries.
- Processing results, routine checks according to procedures.
- Project management.
- Ideally experience and understanding of assessment procedures.
- Experience in handling enquiries.
- Strong organisational and IT skills.
- Some project management experience.
- Numerate and literate.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Qualifications and Experience;
- Degree relevant to role or equivalent level of experience essential.
- Prince2 or relevant project management qualification desirable.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.