Our client, a professional membership body based in central London, is looking to recruit an Assessments Development Manager to support the design and further development of industry-specific examinations in liaison with subject matter experts and a wide range of other stakeholders.
Key responsibilities of the Assessments Development Manager:
- Working closely with senior management to develop computer-based and narrative examinations, as well as other assessments.
- Monitoring the performance of existing portfolio of qualifications, reporting back on your analysis.
- Producing cases for the retention, withdrawal, or development of existing qualifications and assessments.
- Proof-reading examinations-related material.
Skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Strong administrative experience, including working with a range of external stakeholders in previous roles.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
Salary and benefits:
- £30,000-£32,000 per annum.
- Full time, permanent position.
- Private medical insurance.
To be considered for this role please send your latest CV using the details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if your application is successful.