An international examining body is looking to recruit a Team Manager to take ownership of the moderation administration for an awards scheme, leading a team to plan for and deliver against set targets across an annual programme of assessments.
Key Responsibilities of the Team Manager:
- Oversight of the recruitment, training and management of the team with responsibility for the awards moderations.
- Planning the annual cycle for awards-related assessments, ensuring team coverage for likely busy periods.
- Management of moderations, whether private sessions, joint moderations or postal.
- Providing advice to customers on options for assessment.
- Delivering value for money for all procedures related to the awards.
- Analyse feedback from candidates, implementing changes where appropriate and overseeing a professional culture of continuous improvement.
- Supporting business planning by reporting on relevant trends.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Strong staff management and motivation skills are essential.
- Wide-ranging experience in administrative positions.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and experience of using databases.
- Excellent time-management skills, with a strong sense of initiative.
Salary and Benefits:
- £29,500 per annum.
- 1 year fixed-term contract.
- 25 days’ annual leave
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.