A professional membership body is looking to recruit a temporary Assistant Administrator to provide exemplary clerical support to a busy department.
- Maintain the department’s inbox, responding to requests and queries where possible.
- Help organise and attend regular meetings.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements as necessary.
- Manage office administrative duties, including post and stationary stocks.
- Carry out data entry on differing software packages.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent.
- Experience within an administrative role essential.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly equivalent of c£21,500 pro rata
- Full time, temporary position (2-3 months)
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.