We are recruiting for an exciting role to work for a new independent research body in Central London. They are researching the impact that new technologies will have on society with the aim to promote and support ethical practice in the public interest. The role will be working with the Director as part of the senior team.
- To help develop and establish the new Institute.
- Contributing to research and strategic agenda.
- Leading on engagement and partnerships, and on aspects of governance and operations.
Candidate requirements and skills:
- Will have strong experience of developing projects or initiatives from inception and led small teams.
- To be to be able to demonstrate interests in the issues surrounding individual benefits and social consequences.
- Adaptability and experience in operations and governance.
- Ability in shaping and managing the programme.
This is at least a five year project.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please send your CV to Marcus today.