This prestigious charity body is looking to recruit a Bid Writer to use their public sector experience to contribute to ongoing and new tenders for the wider Business Development team with the overall purpose of supporting the most vulnerable in society.
- To provide accurate commercial copy for tenders, emphasising the organisation’s strength as a contracted service provider.
- To undertake market research for specific locations, evaluating and acting on any new business opportunities.
- To recognise tendering opportunities, transferring into actionable projects where appropriate.
- To monitor and minimise risk in business development propositions.
- To support continuous improvement in the competitiveness of the organisation’s business development strategies and procedures.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience of writing tender responses for public sector contracts, grants or trusts.
- Knowledge and understanding of public sector commission and procurement.
- Excellent written skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage own workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and CRM/database systems.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£36,000 per annum
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.