BUILDING & FACILITIES OFFICER – One Year FTC – c£31,000 to £39,000 PA
A non-profit organisation is looking to recruit a Building and Facilities Officer to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the working environment, and to provide support as required to the organisation’s properties.
- Responsible for all operational facilities management, maintaining a high standard working environment.
- Settle collection of rents and service charges from occupiers and partner organisation, re-negotiating agreements if necessary.
- Responsible for external contracts for the supply of goods, works and services.
- To manage the workload of the Assistant Facilities & Buildings Officer to ensure a dependable professional service.
- Oversight of all Health & Safety obligations.
- Budget management, monitoring facilities and health and safety expenditure.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Proven ability to manage facilities, management contracts and outsourced contractors, and of managing health and safety within a complex building
- Knowledge of Health and Safety management systems
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualified, or prepared to study
- Emergency First Aid at Work qualification
- Ability to manage people effectively, to coach and motivate them in their work and hold them accountable
- Ability to climb, lift, bend and reach; to work at heights and in confined or unlit spaces
- Full current UK driving licence essential
Salary and Benefits:
- c£31,000 to £39,000
- One Year Fixed Contract, full time
- 25 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays & extra three days at Christmas and New Year
- Pension scheme
- Season ticket loans available following probationary period
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.