A charitable body is looking to recruit a Tendering Manager to consistently represent the organisation’s abilities to transform the lives of the most vulnerable in society through successful tendering and commercial discussions with like-minded public sector organisations.
- To undertake effective market scoping to identify and evaluate new business opportunities.
- To prepare first-class, accurate tenders and project manage any processes with specialist knowledge and understanding.
- To contribute to the continuous improvement of the organisation’s competitiveness and business development processes.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with a qualification in a Business Development-related field.
- At least two years’ experience of designing, developing and completing tenders for public sector contracts, grants or trusts.
- Social welfare provision experience.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of public sector commission and procurement processes.
- Excellent written skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage own workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and CRM/database systems.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£45,000 per annum
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to Marcus on the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business