This higher education institution, based in north west London, is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to improve profitability and contribute to the ongoing growth of the business by offering its tailored training opportunities to clients across a wide range of markets and industries.
Key Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Undertake targeted research to identify new business opportunities, maximising the potential of existing clients while also introducing new clients and services to the organisation.
- Develop a sales pipeline of prospective clients, seeking out the key contact and exploring potential benefits.
- Approach corporate clients, tailoring proposals for training solutions in line with their needs.
- Work in close conjunction with senior academic management to design the structure of training programmes for clients.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with clients, attending conferences and other events in order to develop further contacts.
- Draw up client contracts, to include payment terms and other elements of service agreement.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience for the Business Development Manager role:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Significant experience managing own workload within a fast-paced administrative environment, ideally including programme coordination or business development responsibilities.
- In-depth understanding of the UK’s Higher Education landscape.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present to a range of audiences with confidence.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite, with strong wider IT skills including the use of Google Apps.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£34,000 per annum.
- Full time, 12-month fixed-term contract.
- Currently remote-based, returning to the office when restrictions are lifted but with working-from-home flexibility,
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.