A professional membership body based in central London is looking to recruit a Business Manager to oversee the effective management of a senior stakeholders’ office.
- Responsible for keeping senior stakeholders briefed and prepared to attend meetings.
- Draft agendas and minute meetings.
- Distribute weekly business summaries to colleagues and stakeholders.
- Support stakeholders to ensure they can fulfil all aspects of their role.
- Allocate incoming correspondence requiring stakeholders’ advice and prioritise issues to bring forward to the stakeholders.
- Manage budgets to ensure claims and expenditure is processed within service standards.
- Quality assure formal requests and research potential controversies that may arise.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Previous experience providing high level support
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Highly organised
- Experience exercising confidentiality
- Strong team player
- £21.50 p/h
- Temporary position
- Up to 3 months
To be considered for this varied role please contact Jean today with your latest CV.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.