A major PLC is looking for a Business Support & Facilities Coordinator to help ensure the effective running of front of house, act as the initial 'face’ of the company, and to assist in business functions running from the Executive Office.
- Manage the front of house, meeting & greeting visitors and operating the switchboard
- Main point of contact for ordering of cards, couriers and all office supplies
- Distribute and frank post, passes, packages and signage
- Responsible for record gathering of FOH expenditure
- Contact with agency to hire temps, complete new starter forms etc.
- Assistance with the upkeep of the head office, alongside the Office Manager
- Assist with diary management for Executive Office and HR Director as required
- Responsible for travel arrangements for the Executive Office and occasionally HR Director
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Switchboard and MS Office experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Budgeting experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, negotiation and relationship building
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage, but not essential
Salary and Benefits:
- c£25,000 per annum
- Competitive benefits
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.