Our client is a well-known charity and is looking for a Business Support Manager to join the team on a fixed term contract. The Business Support Manager will be responsible for managing a wide range of business operations, as well as servicing the Board and supporting the Chair.
- Manage the Board process - including preparing timetables, making meeting arrangements and preparing Board packs
- Manage the programme management process to ensure effective delivery of all work programmes
- Develop, implement and manage other business processes including starters, leavers and attendance management
- Manage a range of business operations either directly or through contractors
- Implement effective communications across the Charity, including team meetings and briefings
- Undertake office management tasks such as: travel, catering and meeting room bookings
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- An understanding of the work of the Charity and requirements of the charity
- Experience of taking minutes and supporting committees (planning agendas/collating papers)
- Experience of managing business operations
- Experience of managing a programme management or similar delivery process reporting
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and complete a range of tasks simultaneously
Contract length: 8-9 months
If you would like to know more about this role or apply today - then please contact Briony at Excel today.