An international qualifications body is looking to recruit a Centre Administrator to provide high level support within one of their exam centres, ensuring the daily running of the centre meets targets and remains compliant with policies and procedures.
- Provide mentoring and training to staff, especially new starters.
- Carry out pre-session checks on general facilities, such as CCTV and equipment.
- Complete quality checks on photographs, ID scans and voice recordings.
- Maintain administrative and marketing stock levels.
- Assist with the planning and delivery of special projects.
- Provide supervision and act as a point of contact in absence of the Centre Manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Respectable level of general education.
- Experience of delivering training is desirable.
- Experience of working in an administrative role, and providing exceptional customer service.
- Strong IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High organised with the ability to prioritise a varied workload.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£26,500 per annum
- Permanent, full time position, working 40 hours over 5 days, (Monday to Sunday) as determined by rota
- 25 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.