Centre Team Leader
This prestigious education institution is recruiting a Team Leader to support the smooth operation of their busy language exam centre, providing first-class administrative support and ensuring the integrity of their assessments is protected.
Key Responsibilities of the Centre Team Leader:
- Manage the smooth running of the centre in the absence of the manager.
- Respond to any issues or complaints arising from candidates and examiners, taking responsibility for resolving these fully in the absence of the manager.
- Oversee the work of other staff, ensuring adherence to procedures and offering support.
- Support the continuing development of other staff by providing mentoring, assessing abilities and coaching where possible.
- Undertake morning checks to ensure the centre is ready and equipped to receive candidates.
- Lend support to any ongoing quality checks on ID documents and other related materials.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience of the Centre Team Leader:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- A confident communicator, both written and verbally.
- Calm and professional in difficult situations.
- IT literate and component with all MS Office programmes.
Salary and Details:
- £26,500 per annum.
- Permanent role, based in Kings Cross.
- 40hrs/week on a rota basis, working Mon-Sun on a rota basis.
To find out more about this interesting opportunity please send your CV to the contact details below.
If your application is successful, a consultant will be in touch within 5 working days.