This prestigious membership body is recruiting a Client Group Engagement Manager to work in alignment with UK government policy across a range of key engineering infrastructure programmes, ensuring representation from and engagement with vital clients and partners.
Key Responsibilities for the Client Group Engagement Manager:
- Work in close collaboration with the chair of the management board to manage the representation of partnership clients on essential groups and boards.
- Provide support to the boards, monitoring programmes and developing content to be shared with stakeholder groups.
- Contribute to the annual review of client group strategy and report on progress.
- Work to facilitate the sharing of knowledge and best practice between client groups and government.
- Budget management responsibilities and oversight of procurement of external services.
- Coordinate meeting dates and agendas.
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard, or equivalent level of experience.
- Project management skills across a range of methodologies and demonstrable experience of delivering projects from conception to completion, within set timeframes.
- Ability to convene and oversee diverse groups of subject matter experts.
- Excellent people management, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Exposure to working with an engineering-related institution would be advantageous.
- Budget management and strategy development experience.
Salary and Details:
- £55,000 per annum.
- Full-time, permanent position.
- Office in Central London, with provision to work remotely.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Marcus today.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.