This dynamic and well-respected membership benefits organisation is looking to recruit a Client Relationship & Account Executive to manage a diverse portfolio of clients, taking time to understand their business needs and provide first-class service in ensuring their requirements are met.
Key Responsibilities of the Client Relationship & Account Executive:
- Initiate and develop relationships with a range of clients, coordinating review meetings and implementing action points that arise.
- Prepare relevant statistics and reports, including on website monitoring data, for presentation to clients in a range of formats.
- Tailor, agree, and implement a marketing strategy for each client.
- Take ownership of the management and reporting of commercial KPIs for own client portfolio.
- Oversee the renewal of contracts with clients.
- Provide exemplary customer service to clients, resolving issues and answering queries.
- Stay abreast of new products, sharing beneficial developments with clients.
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard, or with equivalent experience.
- At least two years’ experience within a fast-paced client support environment .
- Positive outlook and naturally client-centric approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to manage own workload and act under own initiative.
Salary and Details:
- £27,000 per annum, rising to £28,500 after 6-month probation.
- Permanent, full time position.
- Company-wide bonus, dependent on performance.
To be considered for this interesting career-development opportunity, please send your latest CV to the details below to find out more.
If your application is successful you will be contacted by a consultant within five working days.