A professional membership body is seeking a Client Support Administrator to provide proactive website and training support to enhance the experience of clients.
Key responsibilities of the Client Support Administrator:
- Acting as first point of contact for customer queries over phone and email.
- Offering website assistance to customers, including navigating to different areas and helping with videos and programmes.
- Providing support to customers on matters of password resets, digital licenses, and updating user details.
- Processing refunds for digital purchases.
- Providing accurate and relevant course information, including course content and availability.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of digital products and terminology, deriving from experience gained in a similar role.
- Excellent numeracy and understanding of first-rate customer service.
- Time management skills.
Salary and information:
- £29,000 per annum.
- Full time, permanent position.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.