A professional membership body based in Central London is looking to recruit a Committee Manager to provide advice and support to the relevant committees in their core functions.
Key Responsibilities for the Committee Manager position:
- To provide advice to the relevant committees, and ensure effective communication with stakeholders.
- To prepare draft agendas for committee meetings, adhering to all relevant policies and procedures.
- To organise annual meetings, including the preparation of documentation and minute taking.
- To liaise with internal and external stakeholders, specifically members and committees.
- To utilise all technological procedures, including relevant websites and databases.
Skills, qualifications and experience for the Committee Manager position:
- Educated to A-Level standard, or equivalent.
- Previous committee administration experience is essential.
- Possess a strong attention to detail, with the ability to complete work high a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience taking minutes is essential.
Salary and benefits for the Committee Manager position:
- c£27,000 pa
- Pension scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business.