A professional membership body is looking to recruit a Committee & Project Support Executive to assist with key administration tasks in the licensing department.
- Act as a point of contact by responding to enquiries.
- Prepare agendas and papers, and draft the minutes for committee, panel or project meetings as required.
- Distribute and publicise the minutes, and follow up all actions and communications necessary.
- Provide logistical support by helping to arrange meetings, seminars and events.
- Support the administration of databases, and manage SharePoint, Partner Portal and website content.
- Carry out financial administration, such as processing expenses.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Experience of organising meetings, committee management and proof reading.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office and experience with SharePoint.
- Highly organised with the ability to plan and prioritise workload.
Salary and benefits:
- £27,000 - £28,000 per annum
- Permanent, full time position
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.