An internationally-known professional membership body based in central London is looking to recruit a Meetings Administrator to contribute to the continued success of its high-level committees and governance functions.
Key Responsibilities of the Meetings Administrator:
- Respond to queries and provide tailored advice to trustees and council members via email.
- Provide administrative support to balloting processes, producing accurate materials for distribution and maintaining records for council members.
- Provide effective support to key committees, assisting with the set-up of online and in-person meetings, and uploading required documents.
- Monitor and update related pages on the organisation’s website.
- Process members’ expenses.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent experience.
- Highly proficient in all MS Office programmes, including familiarity with Teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous administration experience and good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
Salary and Details:
- c£22,400 per annum.
- Full-time, permanent opportunity.
- Hybrid-working, with ability to work up to 2 days/week from home.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to Marcus today.
Please note that we are currently unable to respond to all candidates. If your application is successful, you will be contacted by a consultant within 5 working days.