A high-profile, not for profit organisation based in Central London is looking to recruit a Committee Coordinator to provide general administrative, organisational and project support to their Operations Strategy team.
- Coordinate and provide committee support to a range of project meetings and boards across the UK.
- Liaise with key partners to ensure close collaboration on related projects
- Establish and maintain an appropriate data filing system for all team files, streamlining shared online systems to maximise efficiency for the project team.
- Monitor the project team’s progress against agreed objectives and KPIs.
- Process invoices and undertake other financial administration.
- Manage project spending in liaison with senior staff.
- Ensure the clear communication of project targets and markers to a wide range of stakeholders.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage own workload.
- Strong IT skills, with advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities, including influencing skills and experience of managing relationships.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£14-c£18 per hour
- Temporary placement, due to last for 3-6 months
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.