This professional membership body based in Central London are looking for an individual to join the team and be involved with communications strategy, starting ASAP.
Key Responsibilities for the role:
- Act as the first point of contact.
- Involvement with arranging events.
- Managing diaries, arranging meetings and monitoring expenses.
- Managing membership databases and mailing lists.
Key Skills for the Role:
- Previous experience in administration.
- Experience of managing website content and social media accounts.
- High proficiency in all Microsoft Office programmes.
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe that you meet the above criteria, please send your CV to Jean today.