This prestigious professional membership body, based in central London, is looking to recruit a Communications Executive to oversee the effective use of their automated marketing system on a temporary basis.
Key responsibilities of the Communications Executive:
- Overseeing use of the Dotmailer marketing system, ensuring that any related administrative processes are in place and training colleagues in its use, where needed.
- Selecting engaging content, copywriting, and proof-reading/editing emails to be sent out to members.
- Undertaking advance planning for the promotion of events, industry trends, and other member-related activities.
- Develop a clear and comprehensive email communications strategy in conjunction with senior management.
- Monitoring and reporting on levels of engagement with members via communication channels.
Skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in marketing, communications, or related subject.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong digital copywriting and editing experience.
- Understanding and experience of working with marketing automaton systems.
Salary and duration
- c£16.00 per hour.
- Up to 3 months.