This professional membership body is recruiting a Communications Executive to promote the organisations work including the promotion of a partner programme and maintain an online presence for both.
- Manage updates to the organisation website and collaborate with colleagues to write new content.
- Write, update and develop new content in collaboration with various stakeholders for the organisations partner programme.
- Manage the partner programmes communications using social media platforms.
- Support the coordination of relationships with partner organisations and links to joint projects.
- Develop the organisations media and public affairs capacity.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to convey complex information in a clear and engaging way.
- Highly IT literate, strong editorial and online publishing experience and proficient in all MS Office applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident communicating verbally to a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- A strong academic record and experience in communications and PR.
If you are interested in this role and have the required skills and experience, please send your CV to us today.