A professional membership body is looking to recruit a Communications & Membership Administrator to provide exemplary clerical support to a busy team.
- Edit, upload and track relevant content on the organisation’s website and social media accounts.
- Create and send out monthly membership updates.
- Coordinate the content for Internal Communications email.
- Assist with general office duties such as taking calls, dealing with the incoming post and administering grants.
- Coordinate meetings and take minutes when required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to A-level standard, or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in an administrative role.
- Minute taking experience is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office packages.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload under pressure.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£22,000 - £24,000 pro rata
- Temporary, full time position – minimum 3 months
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.