This prestigious membership organisation, based in central London, is looking to recruit a temporary Communications Officer to increase the reach of their large annual conference, contributing to a wide range of high-quality marketing and communications materials relating to the event.
Key Responsibilities of the Communications Officer:
- Leading communications projects related to the annual conference, including working with third-party designers and printers.
- Creating copy for printed events marketing materials and editing/proofreading content submitted by subject matter experts.
- Sourcing additional content, including images, for marketing materials and editing using Adobe InDesign.
- Researching and writing copy for the organisation’s website, utilising a range of formats including news stories, videos, and webforms.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Significant experience within a marketing or communications role with a background in writing for both print and digital media, ideally within a membership organisation or charity.
- Outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills.
- IT proficiency, including the use of MS Office, CMS systems, and social media platforms.
- Attentive to detail.
- c£19 per hour.
- Temporary, full time role, starting immediately and due to last for 3 months.
- Homebased initially, with move to office in central London when restrictions lift.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Marcus today.
Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive we are not able to respond to all candidates. If your application is successful a consultant will be in touch within 5 working days.