A professional membership body is looking to recruit a Communications Officer to support the Head of Communications to provide wide-ranging, proactive internal and external communications support.
- To create engaging and compelling content for both internal and external stakeholders.
- To ensure the timely production, promotion and distribution of the monthly newsletter.
- To liaise with senior level colleagues to provide project support on all communications plans.
- To manage content across a wide range of communication channels, including official websites and social media.
- To be responsible for updating and maintaining communications on the main social media networks.
- To ensure adherence to branding and social media guidelines set out by the professional body.
- To respond in a timely and appropriate manner to communications enquiries.
- To provide support with all media enquiries.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Experience of writing high quality print and digital content for a wide range of audiences.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrable experience working in a fast paced communication environment.
- Experience of managing online correspondence, including digital newsletters.
- Experience managing website and social media content.
- Proven experience in creating and implementing communication plans.
Salary and Benefits
- 24 days’ holiday per annum
- Pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.