Experienced Company Secretary for a professional medical body situated in Central London.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Working with the CEO and Board to ensure good governance of finances
- Hands on management of the organisations finance function
- Quarterly/monthly management accounts
- Year-end statutory accounts
- Maintaining relationships with Auditors, Banks, Pension Providers
Key skills and experience
- Graduate with financial management accountancy
- Experience of Finance and Governance
- Operational and admin experience including committee management
- Experience of Charity Law
If you meet the criteria, please send your CV to Jean Bridgman.
If you do not get a response within 5 days, your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.