A professional membership organisation is looking for a Content Editor to join the team. The main purpose of the role will be to create, edit, update and publish high quality and engaging content for the organisation's websites and social media channels.
- Review, edit and approve website content produced by other team members
- To work with product owners to ensure all content is written and edited to the organisation's guidelines
- To monitor and enhance the performance of the digital content ensuring it is consistent across a variety of channels
- To work alongside the marketing team to plan and post engaging content to the social media channels
- Liaise as necessary with external partners and suppliers
- Use Google Analytics to review site traffic and identify content that is performing well
- Produce monthly reporting on website and social media performance
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital in a communications/marketing environment, working on websites and social media channels
- Excellent digital content/copy writing skills, including understanding of html
- The ability to use Google Analytics and CMS packages at an advanced level
- An in-depth knowledge of social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent editing skills with a keen eye for detail
- The ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.