This professional membership body are recruiting a Corporate Governance Executive to manage all statutory administrative requirements and provide general administrative support to the committee.
- Organise a range of meetings for various internal and external stakeholders, including providing notice and taking minutes.
- Maintain corporate records including insurance policies, statutory registers and principal contracts.
- Provide companies house with notice of resignations and appointments.
- Provide administrative support for the company’s Charitable Trust and Corporate Trustee Board.
- Assist the legal department with meeting organisation, general administration and maintenance of committee member details.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Highly organised and a strong administrative background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Extensive minute taking experience.
- A creative and innovative approach to tasks in order to make continuous improvements and the ability to use initiative.
- ICSA part or fully qualified.
- Able to draft and maintain budget spreadsheets and an understanding of purchase orders.
If you are interested in this role and have the required skills and experience, please send your CV to us today.